My parents went on a cruise for their 30th anniversary. Their anniversary isn't actually until December but they wanted to go to Alaska and cruises in December wouldn't be very fun... plus, they don't offer cruises in December. So being the amazing daughter that I am, I let my parents bring their black lab Glenna to visit us for the week.
They snuggled at times but not often. Nap time with the both of them didn't work at all and I put a stop to that very quickly but they slept hard when they did go to sleep. Glenna woke me up every morning between 5:30 and 6 to go outside and to have breakfast. I would always try to go back to bed but the girls thought it was playtime after that and would come into our room to wrestle on the bed while we were trying to sleep. That was always enjoyable.
But overall, they were very well behaved and hopefully will sleep for the next week since they've been so busy.
On a side note... I think Reggie and I are going to have some issues when it comes to the changing pad.
No comments:
Post a Comment