Wednesday, February 15, 2012

First Taste

Hollyn used to be a good sleeper.  

I used to count myself lucky that I got as much sleep as I did...

not any more.

For the past month or so, she's been back to waking up at least twice a night to nurse.  She went from nursing at 9 pm, to 3 or 4 am and then 8 am, to 9, 11 or 12, 3 or 4 and then 730 or 8.  

Then there are the little times she wakes up and just needs a binki again. 

Lame.

So I decided to try and see if she would sleep better with some real food in her tummy...



Apparently it was torture...




eating cereal was not a big hit...



not even a little bit...


only Will could make her smile as we made her eat repulsive cereal.


So I guess I'll endure my sleepless nights for a while longer and try some other things instead to see if she'll sleep.

No comments: