I'm seriously debating having a second cup of coffee (or third), the not-so pleasant aroma of Will's diaper has filled the living room, Hollyn can't decide what she wants to do. My plans to take the kids for a walk has been foiled by grey skies and lots and lots of rain.
My goal for today is to shower (check) and not burn down the house. My sleep deprived brain is struggling to function.
Case in point: I called the bank to request a new credit card because mine was expired and I was worried I threw my new one out. It wasn't until I was on the phone with someone that I realized that 10/12 actually meant THIS October. Awesome. The guy couldn't stop laughing and informed me that I made his day. Double Awesome.
My coffee may just need a special kick...
Don't judge, but my kids may just be like this all day long.
He actually said "No more pictures mommy" Sadness.
1 comment:
It gets better!!!! And once you start sleeping again and they are self sufficient(sort of) You'll love these memories!!! :) I love this post.
Post a Comment