Sunday was our family outing day. Basically we needed to go to Costco so we decided to make a day of it and hoped and prayed that our weather apps would be wrong. Boy were they!!!
We left home dressed for the Oregon Coast. My fellow Oregonians know this means jeans, long sleeve shirts, jackets, and hats. Thankfully I had packed some "just in case" clothes that was perfect for the unheard of 70 degree weather at the beach! I honestly believe we have the most beautiful beaches in the country and Sunday was the day to prove it.
Will and Hollyn had a blast playing. Both were beyond sandy by the time we were done, and both completely passed out on the 45 minute drive home. I'm also pretty sure this was Hollyn's first real time at the beach. I honestly can't remember if we've come before this but I'll now be on a mission to check and make sure.
I am in love with my family and so thankful for little pieces of perfect in our lives!





No comments:
Post a Comment