Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Cat's Out of the Bag

Thanks to my mom, the secret is out that I'm pregnant! Yup, that's right, I've got a bun in the oven. :) Mom posted it on facebook so any chance I had of keeping it a secret until 10 weeks is gone. Not that I'm not suprised... she can't keep a secret, she gets way too excited.

I'm 4 weeks along and am due November 13th. So far I'm doing pretty well with a little bit of nausea and tender boobs so I'm hoping that is all it will be for my first trimester. :)
This is how we told my parents :)
We're praying for a safe and healthy pregnancy and a healthy and happy baby. Please keep us in your prayers since this is a scary and exciting adventure for us!!

2 comments:

Court said...

congrats!yayyy!
i am verrrry happy for both of you.
you guys will make excellent parents.now us bible study girls get to fight over YOUR baby!:)

Lindsey said...

Congratulations again! We are so excited for you both! I hope your pregnancy is wonderful. We can't wait to meet the little one!