Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring Break Went Too Quickly!!

Our Spring Break was wonderful and relaxing, which was great for me to be able to take it easy since I never knew how I was going to handle the days (and nights for that matter). Thankfully, my "prego sickness" is getting better and my days aren't totally filled with nausea although there is still some puking now and then.
My mother-in-law, sis-in law- and the rugrats came to visit us for the night Wednesday. It was a lot of fun to have them around but I was exhausted by the time they left. The kiddos loved the animals and Kenya loved having someone else to play with although the cats weren't as thrilled to have the kids there.

Kenya was also exhausted when everyone left and kept stealing my pillow.

My mom came to visit us this weekend and it was so nice to see her. I don't get to see my parents often enough. And of course, since this is the first time she's seen us since we got pregnant she had lots of presents for me. :) We got our first outfit which is so adorable and now I'm hoping for a boy just so we can use it. Pregnancy and name books which are full of good stuff and some maternity shirts that I can't wait to wear as soon as I get bigger. I had a great time having her here.


Kenya was excited to have her here too. I really think she missed my mom. I've never seen Kenya so excited when someone came to our house and she and my mom snuggled all night.

In baby news... we are now 8 weeks and the size of a kidney bean. Hands and feet are forming and the baby is moving around like crazy even though I can't feel it yet. I still have some sickness, like I said before but it is getting better. I've started my long-term sub job that will last until school is out so I'm hoping this last month of the trimester goes well and I don't get sick during school. How embarrassing would that be? I'm praying for lots of energy. I only teach 4 classes but am completely worn out by the time I'm done. Making a baby is hard work!!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Cute outfit! I'm so glad to hear you are feeling better!