Sunday, May 3, 2009

Lazy Sundays

Although my mornings are still a bit rough, the rest of the days are getting easier. Let me tell you how happy it makes me to not be miserable and exhausted all day long. So like most of my mornings, I woke up wishing I didn't have to wake up, skipped church and stayed in bed till 11 waiting for the nausea to pass.
After that I was feeling good! We took a trip to Vancouver so we could go to Red Robbin and have a free burger for Timo's birthday and he even got a free sundae too. I don't remember the last time we had dinner there and it's the one thing we miss most about living in a bigger city.
We did a little shopping and spent the evening enjoying our surprisingly beautiful weather playing with the dog. It was the perfect day and it was so nice to feel good enough to enjoy it.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

You look so cute! I'm glad you are feeling better! When do you find out the sex?

Jess said...

Yay for the belly pic! You're beautiful! I'm sorry you are so miserable, I hope the nausea goes away soon because I've felt your pain and I promise, there is a point when you REALLY will enjoy pregnancy!