Before 10:30, Will was on his 4th outfit and his 5th or 6th burp rag. And as I'm about to put him in his 4th outfit and head to church I noticed that he completely blew out his diaper. Totally up his back and everywhere but in his diaper. So he got to have a bath.
On our way home from church we find out that Kenya jumped the fence and was enjoying some freedom. I had gotten a call from the Shell gas station that she was running around but instead of grabbing her so she isn't running across Highway 30 and getting hit they let her continue to run. So aggravating. Good thing I went to church so I didn't say things that weren't appropriate.
Timo found her right next to our church a block away. Dumb dog. She was probably ready for lunch and decided to come home.
Correction: Will is now on outfit #5. Good Grief!
No comments:
Post a Comment