#1 Long hallways and Staircases
For the last few days I've had Will walk out with his new toy, in his pjs, while we helped ourselves to Continental Breakfast. I love that he has so much room to walk now that he's really getting interested in walking with his cool toy. He loves pushing all the buttons and seeing all the lights flash and listening to Buzz talk.
Of course this always happens when Timo is at work so to get the kiddo out of my hair for a little bit he took him "out" to play.
Apparently, it's a lot of work walking up and down the hallway and Will needed a pit stop before he continued on his travels.
He really understands climbing up stairs.
It's the going down that he totally doesn't get. Will keeps trying to go down head first so Daddy had to keep catching him, turning him around and teaching him how to go down backwards.
#2 Jacuzzi Tub
This is my favorite thing about the whole place. I take a bath almost every night to relax and read a good book and get away for the boys for a while. It's the only thing that I'll miss when we go home (although I'm super stoked about the new shower and tub).
#3 Kind Size Bed
(sorry, no picture... the bed isn't made)
It's pretty awesome that we get to sprawl out and with Will having to share the room with us there have 3 of us in the bed almost every night since we moved in here. It's going to be a little cramped going back to the queen.
#3.5 Continental Breakfast
This is only a half perk because we do get free breakfast every single morning, but the options never change. I can only do bagels or English muffins, oatmeal or biscuits and gravy so many times without getting sick of it. What I wouldn't give to have a little more variety. But, like I said, free. Can't really argue with that.





1 comment:
Do you have maid service too? That would be nice!
Post a Comment