Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Additions

We're finally in our house and it I can't even begin to tell you how wonderful it is to be home.  All three of us are sleeping so much better, Will especially has gone from spending every night sleeping with us to sleeping 12 hours a night in his own bed and taking two naps that are over an hour long.  Sleep is a wonderful thing.  

We have more storage, carpet that is amazingly comfortable and extra storage!!  How awesome is that?  We have the spare room to still go through and unpack but I have time to do that.  I feel like I've thrown out or donated half of our stuff already and am ready to keep tossing stuff.  It's surprisingly liberating to get rid of stuff.

I haven't taken pictures of the new stuff yet but I'll get there soon.  

Until then, here's a picture to tide you over for a while...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this photo! It looks like he's running from the mysterious truck behind him... ha! What a great little man you have!