Saturday, January 29, 2011

Tunnel Vision

 Being sick has made me have to get creative in how I keep Will occupied while I try to do as little moving as possible (except for the occasional sprint to the bathroom). 

 My solution...  a multi-colored tunnel.

I'm pretty sure I scored some major "cool mom" points for this one.








This picture had to have some serious work done to it thanks to my very dark living room but his expression cracks me up every single time I look at it.

AND then it gets even better when Will's best friend decided she wants to play too.

I wish I could describe the hysterical laughter coming out of the tunnel from one little boy.  He was so excited and thought it was so funny that Kenya wanted to play tool.







It did end in a few tears though when Kenya decided she'd had enough and panicked a little when she couldn't get past Will.  Just picture a small stampede in the tunnel.  I had to pull Will out of harms way as Kenya waited, not so patiently, for me to free the two of them from being stuck for life.

All was well when another friend decided to join him (she wasn't nearly as excited as he was).



Thank God for wonderful distractions to help us make it through the day.

No comments: