Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Just for Jessie

I have a wonderful friend Jessie, who had to be a punk and nominate me for the Versatile Blogger Award.


I don't know how many people actually reads my blog (who really wants to read about toilets?) but it's not even close enough, nor do I blog enough to even qualify for this. 

But to humor her -because she is pregnant and I don't want those hormones unleashing on me- I'll play along and do it nicely and with a huge, fake smile on my face. :D  By the way, I really do love you friend!!  Thanks for reading and for the nomination!!

Here are the rules for the award:
  1. When you receive the versatile blogger award…thank the person who gave you the award
  2. Link back to their blog in your post
  3. Tell seven things about yourself
  4. Award seven recently discovered bloggers
  5. Contact the bloggers to let them know they received the versatile blogger award
My bloggers:
Unfortunately, most of my blogger friends have fallen off the map.  I'll recognize some of them anyway in the hopes that maybe they'll start again.

1Missy- she is my wonderful friend who keeps us up to date on her adorable little girl Josa.

2. Lindsey- my awesome cousin who used to do a great blog but has abandoned it for her photography blog.  I terribly miss her updates on her life but love seeing the pictures she takes and can't wait to once again have her do pregnancy and family ones of us again.

3. Sara- she reads more blogs than anyone I know and yet her blog has been untouched for over a year!!  It's a shame.  I'm ready for some new updates!!

4. Annie- The only reason I'm not adding a link to her is for the fact that her blog is so personal and she shares all of her hopes, dreams, fears and struggles that she may not want it out for the whole world (or the 2 readers of mine to see). I admire her courage as she keeps me up to date with her life.

5. Erika- the last time she blogged was in August which is completely unacceptable to me!!  Since she lives in Arizona, I'm demanding more updates!! ;)

6. Karen- another amazing cousin who has neglected her blog for too long!! I never see her since she's in Kansas and since she will soon be moving to 
Georgia, I'm asking that I get kept in the loop more often.

7.Courtney- she used to be so good at keeping me up to date on how she is doing and what she's up to, but now that she graduated she is MIA in my book. Such sadness.

So now I'm done and I expect to see some blog updates very soon!!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Haha! You crack me up! I was just about to go all pregnant-ninja on you but you've redeemed yourself just in time! Thanks for playing along! I don't usually like to do them, but I humored another friend as well :o)