I'd like you to meet my ex-best friend. For the past 3-4 months I've gotten to know Mr. Toilet way too intimately as I continually gave him way too much of my time.
He claims he can flush a whole bucket of golf balls and I am thankful for him being able to handle everything I "hurled" at him but I think my need for him is no more.
It was a one sided relationship, built on me giving, multiple times a day and not wanting him to reciprocate anything in return. Although I still need to visit him on a normal basis thanks to a ever shrinking bladder, no longer do I plan on losing multiple meals a day to him.
I'm not in the least bit sorry that we're ending our one-sided friendship Mr. Toilet, and will not miss you in any way!!
No comments:
Post a Comment