Monday, August 12, 2013

Wedding Day

I know, once again, it's been a while, but this was one blog post I couldn't put off.

My cousin Amber, got married Saturday and I got to have the honor of being in her wedding.  I don't even know how to begin to describe the relationship we have.

She is truly one of my best friends, more of a sister than a cousin.  We have spent countless hours staying up late, chatting everything and anything, giggling until we cry, scarfing ice cream and goodies.  I adore her and I'm going to miss not being able to do those things as often.

And seeing her beaming all day Saturday made everything worth it (it was quite the planning ordeal)
I wish her nothing but the best and will try not to be too jealous that she's spending the next 5 days in Hawaii. (I even tried to get her to back out of the wedding so I could go with her but she wouldn't have it.  Nuts)

Thank you Amber for being so wonderful, so fun, and so willing to do what needed to be done, especially when Grandma was driving you nuts.  I think you're ok. :)






No comments: