I now have one year of teaching under my belt and have the opportunity to work during the summer so I can start next year at full time rather than start all over at part time again. My ankle is slowly healing although still very sore. I only had to spend four wretched weeks in the boot and have been given the ok to exercise in the pool. I'm anxious to start running so hopefully that will come soon.
Timo is home for the summer and once again, I'm reminded why we love being teachers. He spends his days fishing and puttering around the house like an old man.
Will and Hollyn are growing like crazy and are so much fun to be around. We spend our days out in the sun, chasing our chickens, doing messy projects, and playing in the pool. I love watching them interact, become best friends and see that sibling relationship that is so special. They have also perfected the art of fighting and Hollyn is learning quickly to hold her own (and bite). Will is totally the bossy first born and still pushes his sister around. But they love each other more than anything.




No comments:
Post a Comment