Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas randomness and other things


The weather just keeps coming. This has been our 5th day of snow and I feel like I haven't been out of the house in days. We have taken mini trips to the store or to the school to run Kenya but it's not the same when I can't get my car out of our driveway. My poor little car must be so cold and hopefully it will start for me when all this snow goes away.



I took Kenya for a walk down the street to where the bus barn was, since I knew there would be no danger of cars down there, and let her run for a while. The snow is so deep that she can't run or walk normally and has to jump and bound to get anywhere. She chose to walk where others has left their footprints since it was easier for her and flat out refused to come to me if it meant going through the deep snow.






I also took more random snow pictures since it continues to get deeper and deeper. I think we have about a foot of snow and it comes up to mid-calf, which makes it hard for us to walk in too.







After a long day of playing Timo and Kenya crashed on the couch. They started off watching football but that didn't last long. :)

No comments: