Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Superbowl Weekend



I got a call a couple of weeks ago from my friend Juliana asking if we would come down to Bend for Superbowl weekend. She and Timo's best friend, Josh, had just gotten engaged and there was a wedding expo going on in Redmond that weekend. Since Timo and I are in the wedding and we haven't gone to Bend for a while we decided to make the trip down.



(apparently Kenya's butt wanted to be in the picture which didn't turn out that great anyway)

I am amazed at how good of a traveler Kenya is. She slept the whole way there and back and was on her best behavior the entire time we were in Bend. We got lots of comments about how well behaved she is. :) She even got to make some new friends!



Timo and Josh were happy to be reunited and when they are together they are nothing but trouble.

Our Superbowl team didn't win, the majority of the commercials stunk this year, Timo had a little too much fun by himself but overall it was a fun weekend and it's their turn to come visit!

No comments: