My mom has informed me that my blog has been slacking lately. Leave it to her to be my blog keeper! :) So, since this is a catch up blog over the last two weeks... I have lots of pictures and mini stories (if I can even remember them now).
Yesterday was our 3rd anniversary! We like to spend it doing something fun together and preferably cheap. This year was no exception. We went to the Shipwreck Beach thinking that the weather might hold out for a while, but we were wrong. We lasted about an hour, and tried to have lunch on the beach but the wind, rain and blowing sand made for a difficult time. Kenya was the only one having a blast in the nasty weather. What a bummer since it was 80 and sunny at home!!







After our attempt at playing at the beach ( and getting more sand in the car than was on the beach) and a quick stop to Costco (romantic huh?), we headed home and all three of us crashed on the couch. Kenya slept in the middle of us (thank goodness for big couches) and took up Timo's pillow and my leg room. Some how all of us got a nap in. Then it was off to Red Robbin for dinner and dessert and back home to watch soccer. It was a nice and relaxing day and I loved spending it with the man (and the dog) that I love so much.
After our attempt at playing at the beach ( and getting more sand in the car than was on the beach) and a quick stop to Costco (romantic huh?), we headed home and all three of us crashed on the couch. Kenya slept in the middle of us (thank goodness for big couches) and took up Timo's pillow and my leg room. Some how all of us got a nap in. Then it was off to Red Robbin for dinner and dessert and back home to watch soccer. It was a nice and relaxing day and I loved spending it with the man (and the dog) that I love so much.
On to other news...
Two weeks ago already (Sheesh!) we went to visit my parents to celebrate a combined Father's Day, Dad's birthday and to go to my friend Kelly's bridal shower where I got to see some friends from high school I haven't seen in a while. (Kenya was anxiously watching Timo pack the car. She was ready to go.)

For Dad's birthday, Mom got him a Wii so we got him Mario Cart and Mark & Chelle got him Guitar Hero. We spent the weekend trying it out and I had a blast punching the lights out of Timo in boxing! (Sorry no pictures)
Kenya and Glenna had a blast playing the whole time... although Glenna did think the puppy was annoying at times. She slept hard the whole way back and was exhausted the next day as well.
And I got my next belly picture at 17 weeks. I am 19 weeks tomorrow and get to find out what we're having on Monday! I can't believe that next Friday I will be half way through the pregnancy already! The first 17 weeks were very rough but it's nice to feel a lot better, even though I still take 3 hour naps, and to feel the baby moving is awesome! We need to get to work on cleaning out the computer room and turning it into the baby's room and registering for stuff, but I'll have lots of help when it comes to that stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment