Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Boys

Since Timo hasn't been home much lately due to track, I feel like I haven't gotten any good pictures of Will and him together for a while.  I heard them talking and laughing and having all sorts of fun so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity for some good Will and Daddy pictures.


Will decided that nice pictues were not going to be an option.  That was probably a good thing since Timo plastered one of his gross fake smiles on his face.  Not a good picture for either of them.


But Timo was able to fix it with some much needed snuggles and...


some throwing.


My child is going to be fearless.  He loves being tossed in the air, tipped upside down, shaken and basically roughed up.


Then he was back to fussing and thinking about melting down which equals nap time for the kiddo.  Maybe next time I'll get a good picture of the two of them.

No comments: