Sunday, April 11, 2010

Random Thoughts Inside My Head

I have days where I can't keep one train of thought going.  It's like I suddenly become ADD and can't focus.  Today is one of those days, so I'm going to let you inside my head.

Last night I had a dream that Timo was Brett Michaels and I was his blonde girlfirend.  I was the sterotypical blonde rocker girlfriend, fake boobs and all.  We were hanging out at the pool when a girl made a nasty comment to me, which I replied with an even nastier one, and then she told me that Timo/Brett cheated on me with her.  That ended our relationship and I moved out of our mansion never to see my rocker with the bandana again.  My dreams have more drama than my life.

I've been meaning to do a second blog about the Ugly Sweater for a long time. ( If you don't know what I'm talking about click here.)

During Spring Break we went to visit my grandma for lunch and play a little "Hot Dice" (like Farkle).  I brought the Ugly Sweater with us so she could see him wear it and then I could find some deep, dark place to put it so it would never be seen again.  She, of course, was thrilled.  According to her, he looked so handsome and the sweater was so adorable on him.  I'm glad she liked it and at least it made her happy.




There is one song that always gets stuck in my head and makes me want to dance like a mad woman.  I never hve but that crazy side is just waiting to get out. What is cooler than two mega nerds singing about love?  I think I like this song so much is also because I love the movie.  Probably the best Johnny Depp movie ever.  Why does he always play weird people?  Is it odd that I think he was attractive as Captain Jack Sparrow but not in real life?

I am a horrible, terrible speller.  And it frustates me that for some reason my spell check has been removed form the options I have on this blog.  I will even go and change a word just so I don't have to spell it.  Timo already teases me that I write like I talk, which isn't so bad for a blog, but I don't want the world to know that I suck at spelling.  So if you see a mistake, ignore it.  It's the blog's fault for not giving me the option to fix my blog, not mine.



No comments: