Monday, July 5, 2010

Kellie and Jake


 Kellie is so special to us. She was my partner in crime during our "hell year" in the masters program.  She got me hooked on American Idol, introduced me to nutella and graham crackers, and shares my love for cheesy 80's music and movies.  Her faith amazes me and inspires me. She is one of the most beautiful people, both inside and out, that I've ever met and I am so glad that I can call her a friend.

We met Jake last October and loved him instantly.  He is probably the biggest goof I've ever met and kept me laughing all weekend. I will never forget him doing my dishes singing songs from "The Little Mermaid".  Only Jake would do that. Jake is one of the kindest men I've ever met and has an amazing heart for God.  I will always love him for the way he loves Kellie. 

 On Saturday our friends Jake and Kellie got married in one of the most beautiful weddings I've ever been to.  Kellie was stunning and that barely describes how beautiful and glowing she was. 





Congratulations you two!  We love you! (and we need to hang out more this summer!!!!!)






Of course I had to add a couple family pictures :)

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous wedding! I photographed a wine country wedding last Saturday! It was so beautiful!