I don't know why I've let time get away from me. It's not like I have anything going on since it's summer but for some reason I have taken 208 photos and have only done 3 blogs. A lot more has happened than in those blogs.
For example: Will went from trying to crawl on the 24th of June...
to terrorizing the animals and getting into everything and anything he can get to by the 1st of July. He is already trying to pull himself up on stuff. I had a whole blog planned for that. Not sure what happened there.
Another blog I had planned was going to be titled " The Tooth Fairy's New Client" and was going to follow Will's first tooth.
Now you only get the short version. His tooth started coming in on Memorial Day. He hasn't gotten a second one. The End.
Will has also made a new friend...
he's a pretty good looking guy. They like to play together. Hopefully they'll be friends for a while.
Every morning for the summer Will gets to snuggle with Daddy while Mommy goes and works out for water aerobics. Will loves it! And Daddy is happy that he gets to sleep in past 7.
This summer we've gone go visit Grandma and Grandpa Lyons,
gone to Will's first wedding,
and now that I'm a bit more caught up...
went to Bend last weekend for Josh's birthday.
He got to hang out with his Auntie Linda, jump in his jumparoo with nothing but a diaper
and go for his first mini hike (1/4 of a mile) to Tumalo Falls.
I promise, for the rest of the summer, I'll do better at updating my 2 or 3 readers on our summer. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment