This past week has been insanely busy. Timo has been gone and I've been doing the single parent thing for the week. I don't remember being nearly this exhausted when I was pregnant with Will and actually remember still being in love with being pregnant... not this time!! I'm huge, uncomfortable, hot, huge and sooo ready for Timo to come home (and huge).
Unfortunately, he only gets to come home Saturday night and has to leave Sunday morning for a week at Young Life camp. I am really excited for him to go but super bummed that it's another week without him. So, Will and I will do the next best thing and go to my parents where I can get some much needed help and hopefully some down time.
I can feel my pregnant emotions rising to the surface much more quickly as the week closes and almost cried in front of a total stranger when Will and I got some lunch after shopping because he offered to help me with a high chair. Just writing this brings tears. Sheesh... I'm so done.
Praise God, that Will has been unbelievably well behaved and we haven't had to show who's more stubborn but the weather didn't cooperate like I was hoping so my house is destroyed and no matter how hard I try I can't catch up. I had plans for an organized and spotless house and getting lots of little projects done this week but now I celebrate with a fudgecicle if I get the dishes in the dishwasher every night.
That also leads me to my point... I have taken a total of 1 picture this whole week and it was of my belly 5 minutes ago. So, that's all you get this week. I will be nice and give you a picture of last time at 30 weeks so you can compare but sorry, that's it.
Next week should be better. At least I'll hopefully be a little less emotional and a little more with it.
This time...
With Will...

No comments:
Post a Comment