Thursday, July 7, 2011

Bad Baby

Last week we had our 28 week ultrasound.  Apparently, they didn't get enough of the right pictures or clear enough pictures so they wanted us to go back in.  I love seeing how she changes so I wasn't complaining but I was really bummed that the lady only took 2 pictures of our baby girl and both of them were of her face.  No cute profile pics, no adorable feet, no little hands up by her head.  Sadness.
  
The baby was not on her best behavior though... she wouldn't stop moving.  It's something that I've been slightly complaining about for a while now but now I had proof.  

The poor ultrasound lady had to try multiple times for one shot before she felt she got one that was good enough.  She was getting a little frustrated with my belly (but maybe that's her payback for only giving me 2 pictures), but in the end she thinks she got it.

Tomorrow we'll find out if she did and do the dreaded diabetes test.  I'm praying that I pass it with flying colors but no matter what, I am refusing to do the horrible 3 hour test.  It scarred me for life once and I'm not going through that again.

I thought I'd leave you with something I think is pretty amazing... 

This is William at around the same ultrasound



This is baby girl...


I think they look so much alike already, but maybe it's just the ultrasound.  :)

No comments: