I am so in love with my kids! We got blessed with two of the greatest ever! What I love the most is watching Will with Hollyn.
Any fears of jealousy that I had have completely been erased now. I just keep praying that their relationship stays as special as it is now.
What an amazing big brother he is albeit, not so gentle, but so far she hasn't complained about his way of showing love.
He loves her so much that I can hardly put her down before he is in her face, screaming about the baby, wanting to hold her, pet her and point out (again, not gently) all of her body parts.
In fact, even trying to get one good picture of her, without him right there is a challenge (getting one of him not moving or talking is a whole different ball game).
I did manage to get a couple of her without him in the shot, but I promise you he was there and got mad every time I tried to move him out of the way.
See what I mean?? Blurry!
This has to be a favorite of mine.
It's ok... be jealous. My kids are pretty cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment