That is exactly what this week as been for us... just trying to survive.
Not that's it's been horrible, it's just been harder than it has had to be. Mostly because of one little boy and his decision to start waking up in the early AM every morning this week. He either has been coming into our room or knocking on his door calling for me until I get up. The hardest part is getting him back to bed and asleep which has been a 2 or 3 hour process. So with Hollyn's feedings and Will's wakings, I've been exhausted. I'm not in any way saying that Timo hasn't done anything to help, but no matter what, I get woken up and am up anyway.
But we've made it. Will and I have had some battles, there have been some tears but again, we made it.
I even managed to get some house cleaning done as well, although I've been ready to go to bed at 6 every evening. And of course, I got a few pictures taken.



No comments:
Post a Comment