Sunday, December 30, 2012

Blogging Failure

It's official... I stink.  With work, being full-time mommy with two very energetic kiddos and the holidays, I just didn't blog... AT ALL.  Epic fail.

So instead of trying to catch up on everything that has happened since September, (I turned 30, Will turned 3, we got sick, we got healthy, Thanksgiving, Christmas) I'm just going to pretend that I've been writing this whole time and blog about my new "baby jail" that is all sorts of awesome...



 Until someone starts crying...



I see lots of work getting done in my future, and the kids corralled in one place where I know they're not getting into something.  


  

After trying again, and more tears, Hollyn decided it was safer to watch from the outside.



And the bonus is that it was on clearance for $7! Wahoo!  I'm all about cheap, get your money's worth, keep the kids busy for hours types of toys.  I'm pretty sure this will put me in the running for the  "Mommy of the Year" award.

No comments: