Saturday, October 25, 2008

Busy Week of Nothing

This week was quite a down week for me in the fact that I only worked 4 hours compared to working almost every day for the past few weeks. I didn't mind much because it was the perfect week to not work. Our weather was absolutely beautiful and I got to spend a lot of time with Kenya which she was desperately needing. We went for long walks every day and appreciated how beautiful an area we live in. This is the view from down our street and yes the close up of the trees was taken from a cemetary by our house. (Happy Halloween)

We did have a milestone this week... Kenya went all day yesterday with no accidents in the house! I was so happy to not have to clean up after her for once! :) It was awesome and I know that being home with her this week helped with her not peeing in the house. Timo was appreciative about it too although with it comes to dog stuff he refuses to do any of it unless it includes playing.

On Wednesday we had a bird hit our window. When I let Kenya outside about a half hour later it was sitting on our deck looking around. Unfortunately, Kenya noticed the bird and tried to get it ending up with a mouth full of feathers. The bird must have 9 lives because it survived the crash into our window and a dog attack and was able to fly off.


The cats and the dog are also becoming friends which is so nice. Kenya still doesn't understand that the cats don't like to be chased but Reggie talks to Kenya and rubs on her and Avery will play with her as long as it's on Avery's terms. The videos are mostly for my mom since I don't know who else would enjoy them... you can always skip it. :) Sorry it's so dark Mom.



Her newest thing this week is to perch on the bench outside and look in the window when she is ready to come in. I actually had to move the bench away from the window so she wouldn't scratch the window or tear the screen.











No comments: