I've learned that if I don't blog about something right away then it doesn't happen until much later, if it happens at all. So even though I've already posted a blog today I an going to post this one so that I stay on top of things.
I've been struggling lately with finding quality time with Timo. He is so busy with school and coaching that by the time he gets home at night he may be home but he's completely exhausted and that means that if I want to spend time with him it means sitting on the couch watching tv. So today I talked him in to taking Kenya to Jones Beach. Jones Beach is a sandy little strip of land along the Columbia River about fifteen minutes from our house. We had never been there before and I needed to do something out of the house.
Kenya had a blast running up and down the beach, digging in the sand, and chasing a stick Timo was throwing into the water. It was nice to get out for a little bit and do something together.
1 comment:
I'm glad that you two were able to spend some time together... that is so important! Speaking of importance: it's important for you to hang out with your friend named Jessie. I hear she just had a baby and she's pretty amazing!!
Post a Comment