Saturday, October 18, 2008

Our Harvest



Today we decided to pick apples of our huge apple tree. I've been looking at these gorgeous apples dying to pick them but we have never had the time or a ladder to be able to reach them. So Timo borrowed a ladder and started picking. Kenya chose today to discover how yummy apples are so it became a race to see who could get to the apples faster when Timo threw them down. It was such a fun game for her. There was only one time when I thought I might have to rush my husband to the hospital but he made it out of the tree with no injury. Now it's time for me to start learning how to make applesauce and apple pies,




.

1 comment:

Teresa Van Voorst said...

Sweet! Save a few for me!!!! How about cookin' up some apple crisp for next weekend? ;)