With the weather finally behaving itself and with school back to normal, I'm starting to get back into the swing of things once again, only this time I'm adding basketball practice to my schedule. I can't believe how hard it is to juggle working, coaching, Kenya and house work and I'm afraid to say that I'm failing miserably.
I had to work yesterday and Kenya was so hyper when I got home that I ended up walking her to my practice and let her run around the gym until the girls showed up, she then ran lines with them and thought that was the greatest thing ever. This might be something I do regularly from now on since she gets her exercise and I don't have to try and stretch myself thinner than I already am.
I've also joined the gym and am so excited about it. I have been waiting for this gym to open for months and now I just have to force myself to get out of bed early so I can go work out before my crazy day starts. Mornings and I don't get along very well.
I've decided that slow cookers are amazing but I suck at planning something for dinner and then getting everything together ahead of time. Planning and organization are not my strengths. When I do get something together like I did last night, I worry the whole time that something is going to go wrong and my house is going to burn down or worse... dinner gets ruined!
Thankfully my season ends February 23rd so I don't have that long to feel this stressed and hopefully I'll learn to get my life together by then so next time it wont be this hard.
11 years ago
2 comments:
Great idea bringing Kenya to practice! I'll bet the girls love it too! I have an awesome recipe for you. I will email it to your facebook. It's so good and easy!
Yay for the new gym!
So exciting!
You are so amazing, Kyla.
I hope to be half the woman that you are someday!
I look up to you so much...
God will never give you more than you can handle...But you already know that.:)
Post a Comment