Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I could be...

I could be complaining about how I'm not with my husband (and not by choice)...

I could be complaining that my house is completely ruined...

I could be complaining that for the next month I'll have to live out of a suitcase...

I could be complaining that everything that I own will be packed away, completely inaccessible...

I could be complaining that we'll have to live in a motel room until the house is fixed...

I could be complaining that I'll have a 1 year old, who gets into everything, in a cramped living space and the weather is about to turn...

But not today.

Will, the cats and dog and I are staying with my parents for a few days until we can figure out things a little bit and see just where we're going to end up.
Today was pretty rough.  I am coming off a 4 hour sleep followed by over 20 hours of stressing and cleaning followed by only 5 hours of sleep last night thanks to more stress.  Will woke up at 5:30 and refused to nap until 1.  It wasn't like we didn't try to put him down.  He would fall asleep in my arms and as soon as I moved to put him down he would wake up and it would be the melt down of the century.  I finally had to lay down with him to get him to sleep.  Don't know what's going on but I don't like it.

So, by the time Mom got home for work (Dad took the day of to do our laundry), I was ready to get my mind off all things stressful and go do something distracting.

Off we went to the Pumpkin patch!  Will loved looking at everything and riding in the wagon was his highlight of the trip.  I was just happy to get out and get some fresh air and good pictures.










1 comment:

Jess said...

Kyla,

I don't know what else to say but I am praying for you guys! Just reading your last two blog entries stresses me out! I can't imagine! Please let me know if I can do anything to help you guys! I'm a good babysitter too! :o)