Our Halloween festivities started the last night with special Halloween pajamas with glow in the dark pants. They were pretty cool and as always, Will looked adorable.
Then this evening, we bundled up and met our friends to do a little trick-or-treating. It was a weird experience being on this end of the trick-or-treating hoopla. Will was completely clueless about what was going on and kept trying to give back his candy (his new thing is to hand you things and then want it back) but loved watching all the kids running around. Timo and I enjoyed the candy since Will is too little to have any.
Will's friend Elle the pumpkin
After about an hour of walking around, it was time to head home for dinner and a costume change. If you push the lion's nose, he roars. Will thought that was great.
My little lion reading his favorite book, That's Not My Lion.
Will was exhausted by the end of the night and I didn't get a good picture of his other Halloween pjs. This one has a black bat on the front that says "Scared Batty". Once again... adorable. Too bad you missed it.
I'm excited for next year, when 1) we'll be back in our house, 2) we'll actually get trick-or-treaters (I really missed not handing out candy) and 3) Will will be older and hopefully have a little bit more of an understanding of what we're doing.
No comments:
Post a Comment