Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sickness

For the past few days Will and I have decided to get sick.  Maybe it's a bonding thing??  We haven't gotten dressed in days, we watched movies and read books, we played with toys and took multiple naps.  We had runny noses and big sneezes.  I guess it is true that misery loves company because being sick wasn't as horrible as it has in the past thanks to one adorable little boy who still had a smile on his face, even though it was a snotty face.
On top of the sickness, I have somehow hurt my ribs or pulled a muscle or pinched a nerve.  I've done something and it hurts.  It's bad enough that it hurts to take a deep breath.  Not very easy to sneeze or cough or even blow your nose when you're trying to avoid breathing deeply.  The pinching feeling has also moved into my left shoulder making it difficult to pick up Will at times.  Thank God I made it through the weekend and will be in a doctors office tomorrow.
Here are some random pictures that never got turned into a blog.  They might some day but I needed to add something of my adorable little boy. :)




No comments: