I absolutely love days like these. There's no plan for the day. I can do whatever I want. I was even so busy focusing on shaving my legs that I somehow forgot my pits but who cares because I don't have to see anyone I don't want to see (plus I still put on deodorant so good enough right?)
It's also nice because it's summer and that means Timo is home and we can do anything or nothing. I can't tell you how much I love just sitting outside watching my boys. Today was no exception. Last night we got some sand and filled Will's "new" garage sale sandbox. And this morning we had not one but two boys in heaven. *Cue truck noises from both boys.
His little trucks are perfect for his sandbox and I can see hours upon hours of fun for this little boy over the next coming months.
No comments:
Post a Comment