Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Horrors of Christmas



Last year Santa was terrifying to one little boy....



This year was no different.


We've been reading The Night Before Christmas and watching Christmas movies. Will knows who Santa is, but in person, Santa is one scary dude.

No amount of candy canes or bribery would convince him to sit and take a nice picture with Hollyn and Santa.

Only Daddy could save the day today.


Maybe he's afraid he hasn't been good enough this year... after all, his shirt says it all.

(Notice how it's all blurry?  I couldn't get him to sit still yet again)


I am so thankful for continuous shooting on my camera to get one decent picture.

All I want for Christmas is for him to sit still for one cute picture.


Hollyn on the other hand, loves Santa and couldn't wait to meet the big man himself.


I'm sure next year will be a completely different story.


My goal is to have two terrified, crying kiddos sitting on Santa's lap.  To expect anything different will be a Christmas MIRACLE!!






No comments: