Thursday, December 15, 2011

"Twas the Night Before....

Bend.

Yup that's right.

  Tomorrow Timo works a half day and then we pack it up and head out for a weekend in Bend.  But until then...

The boys are in the bathroom where I hear lots of splashing, laughing and boy noises.

The washer and dryer are running because tonight I'm dominating my ever growing pile of dirty laundry.

Our suitcases and clean laundry are taking up the living room as I try to pack as much stuff as possible in to as small a suitcase as I can (and dominating that as well).

Kenya is asleep in the rocking chair.

Hollyn is falling asleep on my chest.

And I am a happy girl.

I took some 3 month pictures to share because I know my camera will be on overload this weekend so it's now or never for these pictures.

Just warning you... there are a million. And there are a million more that I could have posted.


*you can find a similar picture of Will here.










No comments: