Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Eventful Days at Grandma and Grandpa's

Today was the last day we get to spend at Grandma and Grandpa's (until we come back in May of course) and it was quite the exciting day for a certain 4 month old.  I was playing with Dad's new camera (which I have seriously thought about stealing) when all of the sudden...







He rolled over!!  I was so busy taking pictures that it didn't even click (no pun intended :)) in my mind that he just rolled over.  Poor Grandma missed it since she had to work, but Grandpa and I were so proud to watch him figure it out.


Once he started, he couldn't stop.

Why is my child in such a hurry to grow up?

These are my "just for fun with Dad's camera (soon to be mine)" pictures.




And to top it off...

The "Grandma's so funny"
 picture


We head for home tomorrow.  I'm ready to be home.  I miss my handsome hubby (although I did see a picture of what he did to his facial hair while I was gone and it made me think twice about coming home.) and even though he's horrible at expressing it, I know he misses us too. 

 I'm so very thankful that Dad is on the mend.  It was scary for a little bit but I had faith that he would get through this.  Thanks again for all your prayers!! :)

1 comment:

Annie said...

I gotta say Kyla, you are becoming quite the photographer..