Saturday, March 20, 2010

Rough Day

Today was a rough day. 

Dad spent last night in ICU after going to the emergency room for in infection from the stint he's had in his body for the last few weeks.  The infection coupled with a very low blood pressure is what made him a guest at the hospital for the next few days.  Thankfully his blood pressure has stablized and he's getting antibiotics for the infection and is no longer in ICU but they're not sure when he will get to go home yet.

So I was pretty stressed.  I worried about my parents, felt bad that I wasn't there and was restless at home.  Thankfully it was warm and sunny outside so I could get some air, clear my head and pray for a bit.
So, Kenya, Will and I went for a walk to the elementary school where we could run Kenya up and down the steepest hill we could find.




Since she's completely obsessed with playing fetch, she didn't mind.  What I look at as trying to wear her out, she views as fun.


Once she seemed tired, we worked on our second goal... to get the boy to fall asleep.

Mission accomplished!


I got to enjoy the rest of my walk in peace.


Until we got home....

Apparently, she wasn't worn out enough.


No comments: