I have some of the greatest Bible Study girls in the world. They bring so much joy to my life and I love that I get to see them every Wednesday and have great conversations filled with lots of laughter and "rabbit trails".
This Wednesday we got together for a slumber party since it is Spring Break. What's better than Funfetti cake, a handful of teenage girls and games? Nothing!
Bree got to be our chef, making our cake to perfection, although I still think that all the ingredients need to be mixed seperately and then together. But whatever Bree. I love how Courtney looks so mad at Bree and Carley is the only one smiling.
Will and Kelsey became best friends. He's been wanting her to visit for a long time and she never does, so Will drooled all over her to get her back. Next time it will be spit up!
I don't know how this is my only picture with Jordan and she's hiding her face. What a lame girl!! I did get distracted with our game playing and forgot to take pictures. Next time I'll get her. (Insert evel laugh here)
Thanks to these girls, and their prayers, I was able to relax and enjoy myself for a bit (I got the call that Dad went back to the ER while I was there) They are truely AMAZING! Where else can you play a game that includes dirty underwear, beans and farting, cats in boxes, and slapping someone in the face with a fish? (It was a game called "Things") These girls are nuts and it's just what I need.
I also get to share the teaching responsibilities with these two georgous gals! Amanda and Anna are so much fun to be around and I am so blessed to have them as friends.
Wednesdays are the greatest!
2 comments:
Awww. :) looks like it was so so so much fun. I haven't gone in two weeks. Sheesh I miss it!
Kyla, you are so awesome for having a sleep over in the midst of all that is going on in your life!
How is your dad doing?
Post a Comment