Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Cannon Beach Pt 1

I don't do many 2 parters for blogs, especially since we never take vacations anywhere that causes for me to need a "to be continued", but my parents came down for the weekend and we took advantage of the amazing weather for a drive to Cannon Beach.  I couldn't resist taking as many pictures as I could of such a beautiful day and my beautiful family.



   This has to be one of my favorites and it makes my desire for an even better camera burn so much hotter.  If only my child were the one in focus...
I still love it and will hold out hope that I get an even better camera soon.
(Preferably before the baby comes!)


 This was Will's first time really playing at the beach.  We were wondering how he'd do with the sand since he doesn't like things sticking to his hands but we should have known that he is all boy and we had to drag him away when it was time to go.

He loved finding rocks...



Digging in the sand...








and throwing sand everywhere!




This is the reason that I'll have to do a part 2 of Cannon Beach.  I forgot to get the pictures from Dad before they left and he got some great ones of us as a family, baby bump and all.


Mom tried to get in the picture taking club but kept forgetting one important step...


 She did manage to get one of me in my true form with my halo...


and I was able to get her back in her true form.



And it never fails, as soon as we get to the beach, Timo gets busy building a sand mound, or starts digging a hole.  He was able to accomplish both.



It was one of the best days I've had in a while at the beach and it filled me with hopes and dreams of this summer.  And so, until a later time when I get the pictures from Dad...

To Be Continued...

No comments: