Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Monkey Boy

Today was a busy day filled with nothing.  I enjoy these days especially since Will was nice and shared his nasty cold with Timo and I and it took all I had yesterday just to function.  My abs kill from coughing so much, I puked twice and I won't even tell you how many pairs of underwear I went through because of that miserable cough.  I also sound like a man but I'd rather deal with that than my laundry!!

So today I was thankful for a few things:  (1) I was feeling slightly better, (2) my underwear casualty rate was significantly lowered thanks to really weak cough medicines, and (3) it was the third amazing day in a row and so we were going to take advantage.

It was the first day that he realized he had a big truck that he could push around...



He tried his hardest to blow bubbles but mostly enjoyed putting the wand in the container...



And then he was climbing on EVERYTHING!!




 
After a refreshing drink, it was time to mow the lawn...


 until it got stuck and instead of asking for help, a meltdown occurred.  Which was quickly followed by nap time.


Now he's back outside with Daddy who surprised us by coming home super early!!  Yea for short track practice, a nice day and a happy boy once again!

No comments: