Monday, May 23, 2011

Tow Mater

It seems like every time we come to visit, my parents have found a new toy for Will. This time is no exception and once again, Will was in heaven.
 

Not only is Mater loud when pushed, he also makes bubbles when he's pushed long enough.  That was Will's favorite part and they caused more than one crash with the sidewalk because he got too distracted watching bubbles instead of where he was driving.


He spent hours walking around my parents cul-de-sac, going up and down people's driveways, in his own special world with Mater.
 

I had to take a picture of his super cool Crocs we found at Marshall's. Yup, those are starfish. How cute are they??



And thanks to Grandpa, who not only took time to wipe my son's runny nose for the millionth time,


  but also spent hours following a special little boy as he had the time of his life, which gave Mommy time to relax and still try to get over this stupid chest cold that has now lasted a week.


And can I also say, again, how much I love my dad's camera and how much I really, really, really want a new one??  Just sayin'.

No comments: