I was giving my dad a really hard time because he hadn't sent me any pictures yet... then I checked my junk folder. Oops! My bad!
This is only about 1% of the pictures he took on Sunday. I'm pretty sure that every time we get together he takes about 100 pictures of Will. Which is fine with me because he gets some great shots! I'm sure there will be a part 3 at some point once I go through all the photos that Dad took...not to mention the pictures of us on the Pirate ship, but that's a story for another day.
In other news... I hit the halfway point of my pregnancy today. I'm getting more excited at the thought of a little girl but choosing a name is much harder and more overwhelming this time around.
I'm not a fan of this picture at all. Especially since I am battling a sinus infection, ear infection and some slight laryngitis but I'm trying my hardest to get pregnant pictures and the halfway point is kinda a big deal. But oh well, I'll deal.




No comments:
Post a Comment